• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Notes from the Delta Conference Call...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Couple things I noticed on this thread, giving me some flashbacks...

all this talk of buying or merging with AS was being talked about by management and everyone else in 2001 when I was hired. I was told it was talked about for years before that.

The expense to furlough and everything else? We had an iron clad furlough clause from the 01 contract, massive furloughs shortly thereafter.

Just an observation-

Wow. Figured you'd be under your rock for a while. Thanks for crawling out and adding some solid intellectual discourse to the discussion. I am truly in awe of your erudition.
Yeah, your mom's cooking sucks there, and there's hardly any light.

I look forward to the day that your "former Northwest pilot" FO knocks a few of your teeth out on day 3 of a 4 day pattern... I mean rotation.... when you look over at him and address him as "junior" or "cupcake."
Another internet tough guy talking behind his keyboard. YAWN! Save the tough talk for the elementary school yard, I'm sure their impressed..
Don't worry junior, you'll get your share of landings unless I say so!

Oh... wait. I forgot. You're just a flight sim geek who lives in Mom's basement and is baffled as to why his name didn't show up on the ISSL. Good luck with that one.... JUNIOR.
Oh how creative. I already told you, your mom's cooking was lousy, so I had to leave!

Do any NW guys want to take credit for this junior joke of an f/o? You really need to come up with better material!
Adios princess!

You're right. So, am I still a doudle bag?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yo GL. The list is done. Battles over. Armistice is signed. Let's make this airline kick *ss, make bucks, and make us all prosper.

Maybe you even *want* to see DC9's hang around now?:)

Yo GL. The list is done. Battles over. Armistice is signed. Let's make this airline kick *ss, make bucks, and make us all prosper.

Maybe you even *want* to see DC9's hang around now?:)

Heyas fly:
I'm with you. Its over, lets move on!

Wonderful. Another PFT swa skirt shows up to put her .02 in. Which airplanes, Westjet, or Volaris?
Listen rookie. Stop back when you have less time. Until then, maybe you should concentrate on getting your own house in order, FNG!

Again, good night junior!

Before you talk to me about Westjet or Volaris why dont you look at your own house first. How many rj partners do you guys have, how many international code share partners do you have. I wish I could say that I understand why you are upset but in reality I don't care.

Before you talk to me about Westjet or Volaris why dont you look at your own house first. How many rj partners do you guys have, how many international code share partners do you have. I wish I could say that I understand why you are upset but in reality I don't care.

Then why do bother to comment or respond? Oh yeah, its because as a FNG who paid for his job he is worried about the jobs being outsourced at his once precious company and now worried about a furlough!
Like I said, get your own house in order rookie.
AMF!

Latest resources

Back