Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice

pilotkppsg said:
Just think of what a fun crew room environment it'll be in IAH if Mesa does what it does best and undercuts and steals our jobs!

If someone is stealing "your job" then ask yourself who you stole it from in the first place.

E

ewarning said:
If someone is stealing "your job" then ask yourself who you stole it from in the first place.

E

When the RJ's came out, the legacy guys didn't want to fly them. So please tell us all who WE took the jobs from.

I think he's referring to CAL giving XJT routes that used to be flown by them. There were a bunch of mad CAL guys when we started flying to Denver, I guess because it was once a big CAL hub. I can somewhat understand the animosity they might have toward us.

pilotkppsg said:
I think he's referring to CAL giving XJT routes that used to be flown by them. There were a bunch of mad CAL guys when we started flying to Denver, I guess because it was once a big CAL hub. I can somewhat understand the animosity they might have toward us.

And who gave up their seats for those mad CAL guys when they got furloughed after 9/11/01 so that those mad CAL guys can have jobs? Again, please tell me who did XJT take jobs away from?

pilotkppsg said:

If the route isn't making money with CAL planes, then it would only make sense to put smaller planes on them in order to try to make money on the route. But we are not taking jobs from CAL...they didn't want to fly the rj and last time I check they are still hiring pilots.

Wasted said:
And who gave up their seats for those mad CAL guys when they got furloughed after 9/11/01 so that those mad CAL guys can have jobs? Again, please tell me who did XJT take jobs away from?

Come on man they were entitled to that!:rolleyes:

Not good for CoEx? Try not good for CAL! Mesa is a sloppy operation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back