Norwalk, CT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, born and raised in Greenwich. :puke:

...but I'm happily transplanted in the midwest.

I'm in the midwest, also. Best move I could have done.

If you want to eat some good italian, shop at one of the biggest malls in the country, go to IMAX, Dave and Busters, Waterplace park, ride a Gondola, etc.... Providence is the place.

Alex429595Providence is the place.[/quote said:
Oh, and did I mention good looking women? I did, didn't I? If I didn't, let me mention it here and now. There are some fine looking women. Oh, wait, are you one? Maybe there's good looking guys too. I don't know, I ain't one of those brokebackmountain folks.

If you want to eat some good italian, shop at one of the biggest malls in the country, go to IMAX, Dave and Busters, Waterplace park, ride a Gondola, etc.... Providence is the place

Which mall are you talking about??? The malls in Providence are pathetic!

JumpCaptain said:
Yeah, born and raised in Greenwich. :puke:

...but I'm happily transplanted in the midwest.

GHS? I was in Clark House (many moons ago-if they still had those 4 houses if and when you were there). Now living in good old midwest too!

Pats bar

I used to hang out in Providence while visiting a chick at Johnson & Wales. We used to drink (underage) at this tiny hole in the wall called Pat's. Anybody know if it's still there?

Other than that I would vote for Boston.

Boston over NYC??????? are you guys crazy? Boston at best is 1/10th the city that NYC is. Brooklyn has the best italian food this side of the atlantic.

What about Meriden, CT? I'm going in July for training......Can an Okie have a good time and not go to jail up that way?:beer:

Meridan?!? What company in their right mind would send you to Meridan for anything? Off yourself now.

Sorry, but there's not much there. Best bet would be to go into Hartford but even that's not that great. Best places to eat would be City Steam brewhouse and Black Eyed Sally's.

Latest resources

Back