• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Northwest workers to don Delta garb

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And, when we fly to Paris, we ALWAYS wear our hats backwards, like barets, and it looks FANTASTIC.... Can't wait to see you guys look like Russian U-boat Commanders, like us. Good times.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Of course you do....of course you do....:laugh:

"Mr Chekov...one 'PING' only...."

Mookie

New Look?

My DAL uniform arrived via UPS yesterday. My wife said, "that is the ugliest hat I've ever seen. Looks like someone strapped a gold "disco belt" across the front." I'm not digging the Navy look either. Oh well, whatever it takes. Ready to assimilate. Just call me commodore.;)

My DAL uniform arrived via UPS yesterday. My wife said, "that is the ugliest hat I've ever seen. Looks like someone strapped a gold "disco belt" across the front." I'm not digging the Navy look either. Oh well, whatever it takes. Ready to assimilate. Just call me commodore.;)

I got mine also, I thought it looked sharp(the uniform). Don't worry about the hat, your head will grow into it...:smash: (just kidding).

And, when we fly to Paris, we ALWAYS wear our hats backwards, like barets, and it looks FANTASTIC.... Can't wait to see you guys look like Russian U-boat Commanders, like us. Good times.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The Russians had U-boats????

and for the record, the Germans didn't wear double breasted coats.

Now..the Russian navy....and the US Navy do.....and did....

Great Tanker Clown,
When you re-apply you can get in touch with your true inner feelings!

he just loves his patch that says "NKAWTG"

(Nobody kicks *ss without tanker gas")

But his new one, he is soon to wear will say "NKAWTPPPS"

(Nobody kicks $ss without tanker pilots powerpoint slides)

Ahem..its looks better than all of our AF uniforms did, do and WILL.

Ahem..its looks better than all of our AF uniforms did, do and WILL.

Gotta disagree with you there. My grandfather's pinks and greens looked sharp. Air Force uniforms have only looked like ******************** since about 1950. They were fine until the Air force got to make its own decisions and switched to 'busdriver blue.'

Latest resources

Back