• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Northwest Bidding for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't count out "Eastshore Aviation" (Air Wisconsin holdings company) out either. They just happen to be sitting on an extra 500 million made off of the US Air deal.

Heyas,

Midwesterners have a quirky penchant for their region, states, towns and institutions. They will go to great lengths to defend what they consider to be "local folk" and they hold a grudge for a long time, and are probably the only people that would refuse a low fair because of it.

You got it. There are no Wal Marts in Chicago proper because of this.

There are no Wal Marts in Chicago proper because of this.

Wal Marts suck, period.

I don't patronize them. They are filled with cheap Chinese junk, and the dregs of society. . . . with sagging tube-tops and cammo pajamas, they cruise the aisles, caked with blue eye shadow and last year's "ass antlers" tattoo displayed across their mighty backsides-

No . . . .I'd much rather shop for a higher-grade of Chinese junk elsewhere, like Target. At least there, I might have a chance of avoiding the child beating in aisle 5 and the urinary-catheter bag spill on aisle 3. . . . but probably not.

Last edited:
well...it looks like NWA & private equity

I think the shareholders will do fine but probably not the airline. Oh well, at least Timmeh will not have to resign and let Joe Leonard run the company.

We shall see.

Latest resources

Back