Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North Amerivan Air Charter @ ISP - Q's...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jagmagic said:
Yes it is I know first hand stay away

Funny, I have firsthand knowledge also and not all of us had to wash planes and take lunch orders. For some of us it was a good company to break into the industry and have the opportunity to prove ourselves. I would agree that we did work our butts off, but we were also given opportunities that you couldn't get anywhere else.

I just wanted talk about NAAC alittle more. First off I wanted to say that I judged the company on one person who now longer works there. The owner of the company will do anything for his pilots he is a very nice guy. The maintence is top notch and they are a great group of guys. The dispatcher really looks out for her pilots. To be honest with you it took me a long time to get over leaving this place. And the more I think about it I would not be where I am today if it was not for them. The guys that busted there butts and washed the airplanes and took lunch orders are getting a great experience flying international and building quality time. If I made anyone at NAAC upset I am sorry. Again I judged the company by one person and that was not right. So if you can get the chance to work there go for it. And Capt Splash hope everything is well

Latest resources

Back