Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North Amerivan Air Charter @ ISP - Q's...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CFINY

Hi all,

I was looking for info about North American Air Charter
operating out of ISP, Long Island, such as schedule, pay,
training, upgrade and QOL in general...

Thanks very much.

Over the past few years there has been a pilot or two that went from my company to North American. Haven't heard anything negative so I would assume it's not a bad company.

That's all I know!

stay as far away as u can. If you like working in the office and taking lunch orders when u are not flying and making $15 a Tach time then this is the perfect job for you. Every employee has busted there butt for them and they all leave or get fired b/c of some BS reason. Stay as far away as u can. They have a citation and a Global express but u will only wash them and not fly them.

jagmagic said:
stay as far away as u can. If you like working in the office and taking lunch orders when u are not flying and making $15 a Tach time then this is the perfect job for you. Every employee has busted there butt for them and they all leave or get fired b/c of some BS reason. Stay as far away as u can. They have a citation and a Global express but u will only wash them and not fly them.

Not completely true.

Typical

This always the same ol' post. Just a different name attached to the subject; NJA, FLOPS, NA, Avbase, CA, et al... when was the last time you heard anything GOOD about a 135 operator? Same goes for regional/supplimental/majors. It's the nature of the biz.

Last edited:
They are a good company for someone to start of with all I am saying is that you do alot more then flying. The people that are there are good people. You just bust your butt and it doesnt even invilve flying.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back