Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ssean82

Hey,

I am just trying to collect a list of web sites for non-revs to use for checking loads. I am looking to find out delta and united in particular, or if any one knows of others.

When using other carriers I've messed around with www.itn.net. Go to the site, book the flight you want, and before you get to the page where you pay for the trip, there will be a seat selection option. Go into seat selection and it will bring up a seat map for the actual aircraft and show which seats are already reserved and which are available. I've heard from someone in the know that the data from this site comes out of SABRE so its fairly accurate. Not 100 percent, but it will give you an idea of how the flight looks so you can decide if you want to even try it.

Plus, not sure about DL, but I know that UA has a res number and automated system for non-revs. That's been pretty helpful when I've flown on them. If you use WN our number is 866-FLY-SWNR. Good luck.

Delta has a seat map on the delta.com site. If the flight you want does not show its sold out. It seems to be pretty accurate.

pretty accurate on AA.com as long as not too many non-revs are listed...

Latest resources

Back