Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more CTI program, get hired on MYSPACE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i turned down BGM ATCT because of the location and money ($36K)...but more b/c of the location. I'm buying a house on Long Island...oh yea, we're back to the money, lol. BTW, I was CTI and now that I have declined a position I'm OFF of the list. Not a good way to recruit IMHO.

MURF

Yeah, its a one shot deal..

If I don't get offered an 11 or 12 I'll probably decline and continue the pilot route.

you guys should all stay tuned to faa.gov for general public hiring announcements, job fairs, etc.

MURF

They are starting to test in some more areas. Most of the facilities that are testing off the street are undesirable and CTI/Military don't want to go there. Hence the testing off the street.

If there is a facility you are interested in, but isn't listed on the faa website - would there be any point to calling/visiting to see if anything is open there?

If there is a facility you are interested in, but isn't listed on the faa website - would there be any point to calling/visiting to see if anything is open there?

imho, probably not, but it cant hurt. a formal bid has to be open for you to be selected at a particular facility. on the other hand, almost every FAA facility is short from what i understand, so your facility might have an opening in the near future.

Latest resources

Back