no more classes!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
well, i started off with 2 goblets fulll of cabernet sauvingon, then i had about 8 shots of rum and sotuthern comfort mixed in with some coke. hee hee

Sh!t Cfrost, not a two beer wonder boy after all. Done with school! Thats a good reason to celebrate. Congratulations to you, and good luck in the future.

cforst513 said:
i feel like a huge douchbe bag

That is just asking to be made into a signature line! Sorry C!

My Butt!

You think you are done with school? Thats what I thought. I have been in some sort of school ever since I was done with school! I am now just about finished with my MAS (two classes to go) and will also say, I'm done with school!. But that "aint" the case because I have to go to Boeing for training in a new series of aircraft and then when I finish with this job, I have to go to trianing to get recurrent as an FO again. I then will have to go back and go through upgrade training as I can now hold the left seat and fly a line (not a reserve line). So you see, you will NEVER be done with school! :eek:

Don't ever stop learning! Keep up the good work. Tim.:)

wow, i wish i could lie and say that i left my name signed in somewhere.... ;)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, good mornin'. where's the coffee? can we, uh, keep it coming? nice and black.

Latest resources

Back