• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

no more classes!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well, i started off with 2 goblets fulll of cabernet sauvingon, then i had about 8 shots of rum and sotuthern comfort mixed in with some coke. hee hee

i just talkex to ailerongirl and she really is biritish. that is a cute accent!!!!!

cforst513 said:
well, i started off with 2 goblets fulll of cabernet sauvingon, then i had about 8 shots of rum and sotuthern comfort mixed in with some coke. hee hee

Ouch dude, that's gonna hurt tomorrow, feel it for you man!!! Drink lots of water before you go to bed!!

i will drink olots o fwather before i go to ged. thanks for the advic,e flcehas. i feel like a huge douchbe bag

cforst513 said:
i will drink olots o fwather before i go to ged. thanks for the advic,e flcehas. i feel like a huge douchbe bag

LOL don't worry man, I'd be drinking with you if I could!!!

cforst513 said:

Uh. Yeah. Print that one out for future reference.

While I question one partying in front of the computer I then think about you behind the wheel, finding your way home! (good choice)

serious congrats on the degree. Nobody can take that away from you. Certainly a big accomplishment and reason to get well.....stupid!

:) .

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back