• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

no more classes!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Cforst513! I am one year behind you, but I always look for a good excuse to celebrate....be careful out there, I'd hate to see you have to take a Master Degree program just to give something time to fall off of your NDR!

Good luck and congratulations!

cforst513 said:
i will drink olots o fwather before i go to ged. thanks for the advic,e flcehas. i feel like a huge douchbe bag

Between this post and Flechas' avatar, my faith in humanity has been restored for the time being...
Off topic (somewhat)...What was the TV show that had the "Drunk Crossfire" segment with 4 drunk guys sitting around a table arguing about current events/politics? That's what this board needs -- a pre-arranged time where a number of flightinfo members convert a six (twelve?)-pack into gibberish and argue about pft or something. A soul-cleansing experience for all.

gkrangers said:
School was not fun this semester...going to have to retake Physics and Calculus, unless I guessed amazingly good on the Calc final...

But I did get my instrument ticket..so I was productive in one way...right?...right?

Two finals left...Meteorology and Psychology...and I'm not exactly worried about either.

Then tonight its off to Tampa (SPG) to take in the Yankees/D-Rays...courtesy of the IFR system. :D
i got a 26% on my first physics exam. barely escaped with a D in that class. real eye opener, that's for sure.

naw, i play poker for money online. i have never played Halo, tho i've heard its pretty sweet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back