• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Military for CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
since i am activated, i actually have time to look at these threads. herr (aka pkober), glad cal is keeping you busy so you arent here messing things up in the unit! if you are not in the guard/reserve and flying for someone on the outside, you really do not know how tough or easy it is to do both jobs. are there guard or reservists who abuse the system? yes, and it pisses me off more than it should someone who was never in the military because those folks who abuse the system give us all a bad name. as for the fo at swa who got fired recently that was a reservist, there is a lot more to the story than what is on here. if you are on probation, probably not a good idea to have a bad attitude when being questioned about alleged mil leave abuses.

pkober pm me kid.

lipper

God, no. I was just curious as to whether or not his actions and reactions were considered a normal response.

Here's the footage again and some additional commentary/story to go along with it. Even though two aircraft were lost that day, it is pretty impressive considering the odds they were up against with all the stuff that went wrong before the strike even started.

http://www.lucky-devils.net/baghdad.html

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back