• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No LUV For LGA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am excited to return to LGA after many years away. Hard to complain about getting paid to sit around with the parking brake set.

Gup

Ah yes, OT while sitting on DD short of the windsock, parking brake set, USA Today crossword in hand. Who said LGA isn't civilized??

Then again, I did 6+07 LGA-MDW one night, 4 +/- of it on the taxiways. Hard to enjoy the OT of a leg like that...

I've worked some LGA flights the past few days... it might suck... some of the delays were long.... BUT.... it's still better than PHL. NO DOUBT. I don't care what anyone says.

Also, try the pizza at La Famiglia, in the food court. I recommend the "fresca" which is a white mozzarella, with slices of tomato and some sort of green vegetable I can't identify but is quite tasty . . . . Although I am a lifelong Giordanno's fan, this fresca pizza rocks. PS., ask TSA to turn up the wattage on the xray when it goes through, if you want it to still be hot at the gate (works on pizza, but not on FA's, very few of those will be "hot" no matter the x-ray setting). Ty

Latest resources

Back