• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No LUV for Lesbian Love ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this thread is worthless without pictures.

One of them is hot. The other one? Let's just say that you're better off without the pictures. :)

"former" actress is the key phrase. I bet she did this on purpose to get back into the spotlight.She has several recorded incidents with Southwest? Sounds like a set up to me to try to get publicity and/or a nice settlement for an out of work actress.

Why is it that when, say Irish have a march, people keep their clothes on, hoot and holler, and get really stinking drunk.

When the lbgt have a march, ass-less chaps come out, and more cross-dressers than a cats production slither down the street and we have to watch it on the nightly news.

Diversify this.:uzi:

They were removed for the vulgar language and aggressive tone they took with the crew. Multiple other pax complained and moved from their area.

The fact they were lesbian was not relevant no more than if they were right or left handed. Their language was the culprit, not their sexual orientation. Mis-direction by the media and those groups pushing an agenda...what a surprise.

I heard her say that "SW doesn't like gay people", I think all the gays and lesbians should file a counter-suit! Typical hollywood-type, have no idea what you're talking about before you open you're mouth...maybe she's using it as her platform to run for office! ;)

Like I told the lady once going into Martha's Vineyard, "if you were that important, you'd be flying in your own jet!" if the general public would just understand, this is an Airline, it's not all about you!

KBB

Latest resources

Back