No liberals in my jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly.

Who else, as emperor of the jumpseat, can I punish with my whims? Upon whose shoulders shall I stand to make myself taller in my own eyes?

Authoritaaaay is Cartman from South Park, not that weak ass, crude, humorless broadcast television show Family Queer
That's NOT cool Beavis.

How bout Riddle dorks, do you allow them in your jumpseat?

What exactly is it about Embry-Riddle alumni that makes them dorks?
Have you not seen all of the videos that they post of themselves dancing around the airplanes while flying?

Have you not seen all of the videos that they post of themselves dancing around the airplanes while flying?

I admit, those videos are pretty cornball and gay.

Has no one at your alma mater ever done anything equally as juvenile? Should the rest of us deny alumni from your college from the jumpseat if just a few of the tens of thousands of alumni had a bad lapse in tasteless humor? Because if a few of you are guilty of such sin, then surely all the rest of the people from your university must be equal on the dork scale, right? Are you all the same? If so, please tell me your alma mater so that I can petition UPS HR and the IPA jumpseat committee to keep the door closed on your type.

Look dude, tens of thousands of honorable people and exemplary aviators have graduated with distinction and an esteemed education from ERAU. I'm one of them: Valedictorian, Daytona Beach, 1990. I also went on to finish first in my USAF UPT class, and follow on RTU. That doesn't make me a better pilot than anyone else from many of the other fine schools with aviation programs, but it most certainly doesn't automatically qualify me as a dork.

How often do ERAU grads criticize graduates from other colleges in a public forum?

Often times, Riddle-bashing is a form of latent insecurity about one's own training. It could also indicate an arrogant, self-inflated ego and sense of self-importance.

See a counselor.

Last edited:
You Riddle dork!

Latest resources

Back