• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No, I'm Not that guy!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tarheel, you sure did duck out of the way from the other post. Why are you continuing to bash a company that actually tried you and your blonde headed friend get through this. Your years of instructing at ATP was good for the logbook, but bad for you when you tryed to make things up as you went along.

If you go to a airline whether regional or major, you learn the material the way the company ask's you too putting all the huffing and puffing aside. Not the way you think it should be done.

Maybe after a few more hundred signoffs, you can reapply.

Good luck

p.b. That's right, the guy that bashes female sim partners is hovernut.

p.b. You're an a$$wipe! I already explained myself in that other thread so you pinhead chauvanist types that tried to read that craap into my post would get your A$$umptions right! Just so you know, I still have my job and she doesn't. Didn't make it through FTDs/SIMs the 2nd time around when I've had friends (male AND female) not afforded that same opportunity. God bless her wherever she is because she's one of the nicest ladies I've met.

Hovernut-

You are still doing it. "I still have my job and she doesn't".

What happens in training stays in training. NONE of it needs to be discussed here, including the employment status of your sim partner.

You just don't seem to get it.

whatever:rolleyes: Just can it with your unsubstantiated accusations. How you can turn a thread where I pointed out the good-naturedness of the training department into female-bashing nonsense is beyond me. The facts in my previous post are common knowledge amongst my classmates and instructors...no letting the cat out of the bag here, mister (or miss?)

Last edited:
I guess those accusations will have to remain unsubstantiated, since you erased your original post.

Dude, just think how will you take it when you trip and someone here is flaming you?

Allrighty-then!!!

Well, KAMEN, First of all a couple of facts: The only active duty C-141B’s are flying out of McGuire, McChord is all C-17A’s, has been since April 2002 FACT!!!

The C-5’s will always need atleast 2 engineers/crew-chiefs, if not more!! They always break, or blow tires!! Good airlifter, but getting old and needing a lot more TLC!!

Congress has yet to actually appropriate all the funds for the EFIS C-5, with the allocation of funds for over 200 C-17’s, (originally only 120) they are pondering reducing the C-5 fleet!! The Guard unit at Memphis may actually get C-17’s!!! NO FE there!!! Basic crew is 3! (2 pilots & 1 loadmaster)

Yes, the older 130’s will be around a while, HOWEVER, like the civilian sector there are no more airplanes in production with a FE seat, they are going away/gone, FACT!!!

Barney is the nick-name given the C-17A, it is Fred’s little friend Barney!!!

A QUOTE FROM KAMAN:
“I get so fed up with a few people on here that shoot their mouth off and start trouble. I AM NOT trying to start trouble. I am chastizing someone: FLYING4FOOD aka ill-informed, and out of line.”

Kaman, It seems as though you are throwing stones!!! I was merely asking our FE friend the same question he was asking tarheel, that’s all, Is that bad??

Sorry I didn’t respond fast enough for you, I’ve been on the road!!

hey tarheel!!

Hey tarheel...
Ok... I think this is gonna blow everyone's mind.....I think I know this guy. I could be wrong but i've got a really good hunch. Earlier post...yes he's an atp instructor..but he quit after going on interviews with regionals. If i'm wrong ignore this whole post. But if i'm right it will settle this whole issue. Ok. Tarheel's a good pilot. But unfortunately for the atp instructors in the U.S...he's gonna have resistance in looking for a job. I mean...come on..ALL that multi time. Guys like tarheel go to interviews and are described as "seminole captains" because all of their time is in one make and model. So in many ways this "great" time becomes a curse to these guys looking for jobs. .......Now I think I was this guys student for my CFII and MEI. Like I said, a very good pilot..a little loud in the cockpit, very mature, but tarheel!!!....YOU GAVE UP WAY TOO EASILY. You were so close to getting a job and you just gave up!! Alright enough preaching. Guys this guy was really nice to me and looked out for me. So try and take it easy. :cool:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back