• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No hiring at UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why, is there something going on that i'm not aware of because as far as i know ja'a and ot's is within contractual right and believe me if you were around here in the past you should know that ot's and ja's DOES NOT DRIVE HIRING and if anyone tells you different they are full of s................................................................t

The vacancy bid doesnt fill any ANC MD-11 openings..we still have 8 more of those planes coming soon.

Actually it does, I believe there are 11 openings in SDF on the MD11, but none in ANC in the current realignment. There are also 42 openings for the 400 in the right seat.

So how does that fill 8 ANC MD-11s?

first the 727s are being upsized to 757s and A300s, those aircraft are being replaced with 767s as MD11s come on property. There are actually 6 more MD11s coming on line in 2008. No one has said where they will be going, but in the bid packet this month there was a lot more domestic flying out of SDF on the MD11, and peek does not start till the end of the bid. I believe this is just a numbers game to try and staff ANC, from what has been said at the school house there will be more upgrade and new hire positions in the MD11, but the shortage of sim time is a big bottleneck right now. It is all crisis management.

contractual right? oh yeh- isn't that what the group that picked up ot and ja's during ot ban (furlough threat) said. "well, well...uh...you see, its my right"

Personally as i always said f..k those 10% but that was then and it seems to me you're confusing the two. What was 4 yrs ago has got to do with us not hiring next yr.

Just curious if any of you guys know what to do, besides hang loose, after the application has been filled out and my buddy put the internal recommendation (on-line). I've been trying to up-date the hours but have NO access to it.
Thanks

Once you put in the app, just hang loose. I don't believe you can update it until a year from now.

Thanks V2plus25, that's what I'm gonna do. Hopefully they'll call me sometime soon.

Latest resources

Back