Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airline#5

PAY IS PRIORITY #1!!!
Without fair FO pay, we don't want this $hitty job. Farm out eveything if we can't make enuf to at least get by. Most FO's with families are in the red every F'in month.
Scope is most important to Capt's 'cause none want to get sent back to the horrible fo pay scale.
NO industry standard FO pay and soon...then bring in republic.

How does it feel to know an Rp pilot somewhere in the USA is jerking off to your post coming true?

Samballs; when did you get turned down at your RP interview?

airline #5.. still b1tching about everything. your posts have lost any credability due to your constant complaining. Do everyone a favor and go to airline #6. If your in the red then your an idiot. You make finacial decisions off of current income, not projected income. If you live above your means, then you only have yourself to blame. Many, many people get by with family's making a lot less then AAI FO's. I'm not defending AAI's FO pay by any means, just pointing out your lack of inteligence.

I hope that is not the direction our negotiating committee is taking. I complain a lot about this company, and they have screwed me every turn I have made since I have come here, but if I am going to make a run at making this a career airline (and my choices are very limited right now) scope has to be number one on our priority list. We can get a million dollars an hour if the company is planning on outsourcing the 717 flying to Republic.

PAY IS PRIORITY #1!!!
Without fair FO pay, we don't want this $hitty job. Farm out eveything if we can't make enuf to at least get by. Most FO's with families are in the red every F'in month.
Scope is most important to Capt's 'cause none want to get sent back to the horrible fo pay scale.
NO industry standard FO pay and soon...then bring in republic.

Kind of early to be $hitfaced, isn't it?

FO pay should be way down the list of priorities for a new contract at AirTran and this is coming from someone who was a Captain for only three years out of a 15 year airline career. SCOPE, rock-solid-definitions, scheduling, hours-of-service and other general work rules (reserve language, open time assignment, JA) have way more impact on a FO's pay and QOL than just pay rates. Just ask the former Midwest pilots. Just ask the former ATA pilots. Check with the Southwest pilots in a few years...

... oh yeah, check with the Frontier pilots in a year or so. Your post couldn't come at a more appropriate time for ensuring your position on RAH doing your airline's flying is the new definition of insanity.

Latest resources

Back