• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No CASS for FedEx still!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Offline might not be able to jumpseat on Fedex, but we get one heck of a deal on sending packages. I've saved a bundle and would be more than willing to provide a jumpseat to any Fedex pilot. (Can't get you to Hawaii right now, but I can get you and your family a good deal on Grand Canyon tours!)

Have to agree with Jim, the fedex discount I get on packages has saved me hundreds (yes, $$hundreds) over the past 8 years.

Anyone with half a brain knows it is not up to the individual pilot. Look how long it took AA to get multiple jumpseats:eek: .(TOO LONG).

I have flown the purple tail at night through MEM in the past. You are always welcome on my seat (even if I have to enlighten my non-commuting captain ).

Keep plugging away and we will be looking for you on CASS soon.

Thanks for the rides.

AA

Being a FedEx commuter I just want to say thanks to all the ExpressJet pilots who give me a ride to and from work. I occasionally get questions about "when they can ride on purple tails again?", and I answer the best that I can. I always make sure that they know within our pilot group at FedEx we are working hard get recipricals back.

I myself as a former ExpressJet pilot also like to catch up on what is happening at COEX. I hope your TA passing is a good thing.

Thanks!

I agree with the comment about FDX. I use the discount shipping a lot. It's a great perk and easily counts as reciprocity in my book.

Last edited:
Sorry for the thread hijack, but who gets discounts on FDX shipping? Is there a list and is it 121 only or can 135 folks get it? I know how you FDX guys feel, TSA or whoever's in charge is still jerking us around as far as j/s goes. Guess being the largest 135 cargo operator in the US isn't important enough for them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back