• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Atlantic Awards for Cargo Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avtrip is a lot better than Atlantic. The only place I know that wont give us Avtrip points is our base in YIP. Other than that, I've never gotten turned down for points even if its contract fuel.

At Atlantic in SDF, theres one Beeeotch behind the counter that will not let you take the crew car if your a cargo guy. One of our captains got in a shouting match with her over it. She called our CP about it and he told her to go take a hike! Havent had a problem with her since.

About Atlantic Louisville, freight guys don't feel bad, they do it to the corporate guys too, and I've seen both sides, in a cargo Falcon and a pax Hawker. Spoke to the manager about a problem we had last year, assured me things would change, and went there last week with the same problems. All for a $335 ramp fee or $5.35/gal. gas. But when NJA taxies in, everyone's fallin' all over themselves...

They treat you bad like that and the line guys still have the nerve to ask that oh so annoying question over and over and over, Dude...you guys hiring? Dude....you guys hiring?

Used to fly freight into Atlantic MDW everynight. This beeotch used to make the cookies every morning at 5am. I never left until about 0545 and the cookies would come out later and later, not to mention that she treated all of us cargo pukes like we were reprobates. So now that I'm flying Frac I ran into her and called her a@@ out on it in front of her coworkers. Made her feel like complete crap letting her know that some of us cargo "pukes" wouldn't be there forever. Someday these cargo pilots will have the decision on where we spend our companies money for fuel. However, the line crews there were great!!

One day, just to show my appreciation for all those years or "great and respectable" service at some of the $hittier FBOs, I will walk into the lobby, pull down my pants, and drop a big, juicy, steaming chalupa right on the floor.

That will be the day my freight flying becomes complete.

Windsor,

I was a freight dog based in YIP and always got my AVTRIP points there. Talk to Tom, the "old guy" behind the counter. They keep a little book behind the counter with all AVTRIP numbers of the regulars and once you're in it, they faithfully give you your points.

Texanflyboy, how is Northern treating you?

Latest resources

Back