• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Bashing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rusty, did you learn nothing from the poker game that was played out over the last year? Keep putting all your eggs in the great ones basket. Keep your fingers crossed he makes the right bet. If you didn't see that he would throw you under the bus to make the deal, then I have some land in FLA.....Oh never mind. Ignorance is bliss.

Rusty, for a brief time I actually thought you might know what you're talking about. Maybe you should listen to that old adage that says, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt".

We DID get it in writing this time! And guess what? RTS still wants to ignore what is now a legally binding document. You can rant all you want about our union trying to strong-arm corporate Amercia, but in America even the top management folks are expected to abide by what they agreed to, ESPECIALLY if it's in writing.

I hear you coming up with all kinds of union bashing towards our local 1108. All well and good. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm still waiting to hear your explanation as to why it's acceptable for RTS to go back on his written word. He certainly didn't have to put it in our contract, but he did. You and Wolkpack seem to be pretty critical of us for going after him to live up to the contract, but haven't even tried to offer a rationalization as to why he's not doing it in the first place.

If you hired a contractot to paint your house, and actually signed an agreement to have it done, wouldn't you persue that contractor in court if he just upped and quit painting halfway through the job? Especially if you'd paid him in advance for the whole thing. He had a contract, you expect him to honor it. Why is it any different for us?

realityman said:
You and Wolkpack seem to be pretty critical of us for going after him to live up to the contract, but haven't even tried to offer a rationalization as to why he's not doing it in the first place.

Hold on there Trigger! Let’s put the brakes on here before you go dragging me into this.

I asked a very simple question (had to ask it about 30 times); and finally one of your more ‘friendly’ pilots gave me an answer. So now I’m out of it, I got what I was looking for. Oh, and yes I did ask what was going on now; but that’s because you or someone else said your management is back tracking or backing out on parts of your new deal. But that was curiosity only; I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Basically all I have to say to you and all the other pilots at NJA is best wishes for the future. Sure I throw a little gab here and there; but its all in the name of fun, there’s no malicious intent.

ps. it's Wolfpack, not Wolkpack

Well my $ is betting that no more than 10 NJI pilots would actually quit if and when NJI becomes part of 1108. Like many have said before we are "just pilots". But promises were undeniably made between RTS and the pilots of 284. They were not only broken but burned as well.

My crystal ball says that NJI will become 1108. Something tells me 2500+ guys are going to see that the promise comes to be. Nothing personal between NJA and NJI pilots. Except for that one little red head fat Ba$tard I met long ago that hated "our union". Which he left to join EJI.

RTS has made it a very personal goal to each and every one of us. And the almighty still has to answer to the Oracle. I doubt he wants another carpet dance like the one from last fall.

wolfpackpilot said:
Here’s my question concerning this airplane. I’ve seen the photos and read the website, however…
wolfpackpilot said:

Gulfstream has a name associated with a high end product. They build the world’s finest long range, stand up cabin private/business aircraft in the world, period. And that’s a given, no one argues this. It is the Bentley, the Mercedes Benz, the Rolls Royce (really, the engines are RR) of the airplane industry.

Why in the world is Gulfstream trying to break into a market so heavily dominated by Cessna and Raytheon when the products they offer are as good as, and more affordable than theirs?

I use to think the same thing about Gulfstream being the world's finest. Then I moved over to the Falcons. The Falcon 900ex is by far the finest business aircraft. I do like the G-V but the 900ex has a better cabin. The 7x is why Gulfstream is getting into the midsize (G150 G200) market. The G's are losing market share to the Falcons.

CE750Driver said:
Hey lozer, do a little search. That was 750driver that was saying that tip stuff. If you cant even do a little search before you come on here and start throwing that stuff around, it shows your integrity.

BTW, I hear your interview process involves blowing the chief pilot.
Have a nice day, and in the future, when you sling mud, please check your facts.

My apology. You are right.....at least about it being someone else. However I am starting to group all of you Union Koolaid drinkin', frontal lobotomized, A$$holes together. Oh and BTW the chief pilot was flying the line when I interviewed. We all work together and speak for ourselves.

Again My Apology to you.

wheeler said:
wolfpackpilot said:
Here’s my question concerning this airplane. I’ve seen the photos and read the website, however…
wolfpackpilot said:
Gulfstream has a name associated with a high end product. They build the world’s finest long range, stand up cabin private/business aircraft in the world, period. And that’s a given, no one argues this. It is the Bentley, the Mercedes Benz, the Rolls Royce (really, the engines are RR) of the airplane industry.

Why in the world is Gulfstream trying to break into a market so heavily dominated by Cessna and Raytheon when the products they offer are as good as, and more affordable than theirs?

I use to think the same thing about Gulfstream being the world's finest. Then I moved over to the Falcons. The Falcon 900ex is by far the finest business aircraft. I do like the G-V but the 900ex has a better cabin. The 7x is why Gulfstream is getting into the midsize (G150 G200) market. The G's are losing market share to the Falcons.

Stand up and move slowly away from the crack pipe.

SS

Latest resources

Back