• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently not.

Just read voluntary extended days were up 36%. Way to go guys.....:angryfire

Last edited:
Where did you read that? Every time there are any stats on that that I've seen, it's been almost all in the big G's. Their mission will always have lots of extended days. I don't have a huge problem with that one. If it is the other fleets, then that is something that should stop. I haven't had an extended day even offered in at least 4 years on the excel so I have my doubts that it is a big uptick in the other fleets. There is a G-V bid out now so maybe they are really understaffed on the big ones.

Where did you read that? Every time there are any stats on that that I've seen, it's been almost all in the big G's. Their mission will always have lots of extended days. I don't have a huge problem with that one. If it is the other fleets, then that is something that should stop. I haven't had an extended day even offered in at least 4 years on the excel so I have my doubts that it is a big uptick in the other fleets. There is a G-V bid out now so maybe they are really understaffed on the big ones.

It was in the latest newsletter from the union. You could very well be right about those days being in the Gulfstreams. The union did not specify which fleets those days were in.

Lately we have been losing some folks to the Outside World. Including one guy to Hong Kong.

Latest resources

Back