• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Struggling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And remember you washed up old tool they are NON UNION, let me repeat that NON UNION. So we have a FAILURE OF MANAGEMENT, that means tools like yourself, failed kinda like you have at your own company. So that kinda makes you a loser again, your wife and kids must be so proud. Merry Christmas.

WTF? Moderators attacking posters. That is funny. :laugh:

B-19 is a poster. Buckeye is a moderator. It isn't like B-19 has 200+ posters backing him and his views....unlike all the pro union posters here. Now you have moderators attacking him? B-19 must be kicking your collective asses pretty good.

Good job B-19. An Army of 1. Hilarious, indeed.

I know Buckeye personally and he is good guy. I think he is tired of B19 and his constant opinion of labor is to blame. It was interesting how these financial companies weren't strung out and had to shutdown their flight departments? It is obvious in aviation that labor tries to raise the bar and management attempts to lower the bar. Some management types raise the bar just enough to avoid a ruckus.

Love him or hate him, he sticks to his guns and I admire that. If you look through the pages and pages of attacks by the pro union guys/gals against B-19 on this site, it really is hilarious to see the moderators are even getting into it.

That is the kind of determination and grit I respect. Good job B-19! I could give two ********************s about pro/anti union arguments. I do enjoy reading B-19's posts and the rage they incur from the pro union crowd. Very entertaining.

Love him or hate him, he sticks to his guns and I admire that. If you look through the pages and pages of attacks by the pro union guys/gals against B-19 on this site, it really is hilarious to see the moderators are even getting into it.

That is the kind of determination and grit I respect. Good job B-19! I could give two ********************s about pro/anti union arguments. I do enjoy reading B-19's posts and the rage they incur from the pro union crowd. Very entertaining.

I think Stalin said the same thing about Hitler near the end of World War II. I don't see anything admirable about an individual who is so distorted in his/her view that they are willing to unleash a scorched earth policy prior to certain defeat. Similar to a manager who is willing to cut jobs from the bottom of the salary spectrum while awarding bonuses to management at the same time.

Anyone remember American asking the Union for concessions WHICH THEY GOT then management immediately gave the money gained from the concessions to managers as RETENTION BONUSES!!! Are you management proctologists and Fox News zombies that simple minded? Kind of like sheep...

LOL, do you think you or B-19 are actually making a difference for your different causes on this website? If so, how? Just curious.

BTW, great analogy about Stalin and Hitler....are you drinking this evening?

EDIT: I mentioned that I read this forum for entertainment factor. I honestly think you feel you are making some kind of change or contribution to your cause and that....entertains me.

Last edited:
Hey B19, tell me again why USA Jet Airlines is going out of business and why they dump on their employees? And remember you washed up old tool they are NON UNION, let me repeat that NON UNION. So we have a FAILURE OF MANAGEMENT, that means tools like yourself, failed kinda like you have at your own company. So that kinda makes you a loser again, your wife and kids must be so proud. Merry Christmas.
Hey Buckeye,
Would you mind sharing the name of his failed company?

... That is the kind of determination and grit I respect. Good job B-19!

Is it grit and determination, or his job?

LOL, do you think you or B-19 are actually making a difference for your different causes on this website? If so, how? Just curious.

Possibly. There are still some fence sitters, but more people make up their mind every day. Due to the people who respond to him, those undecided's don't only get B19's take on things.

... I do enjoy reading B-19's posts and the rage they incur from the pro union crowd. Very entertaining.

We are waging a war of truth, over the pros and cons of unions vs. management. Although he claims "for entertainment only", B19's half-truths, and sometimes outright lies, smack of union busting. Jobs and family livelihoods are potentially at stake here. I'm glad you're entertained.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back