Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Sim Profile to Change Immediately...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

And I thought the Level B DC-9 "sim" we used was bad!

NJA's CII sim was pitiful. It's great they got a nice sim to fly for the sim evals!

cliff
YIP

im glad it being changed....maybe it will weed out some of the screw ups....

last few years i havent been very impressed with the quality of my IOE guys ive been sent.

Yeah the guys that were hired when the company would hire anyone with a pulse were top of the line. :D

Yeah the guys that were hired when the company would hire anyone with a pulse were top of the line. :D

In light of the current environment it seems just UFB to me that it was ever that way at NJ....and similarly UFB how bad the majors have gotten...

I think what brokeflyer was trying to say is that interest in NJA has exploded since the contract of '05. There are always guys that slip through the cracks.

In my experience it's rarely been anyones flying just their attitude. Nine out of ten times it's been that young regional guy who still thinks this is a stepping stone job to that vaunted major position. They don't do jepp's, cleaning or re-stocking. All a must at NJA.

I talked to David Rogers this am. He has been doing the interview evals in the "X" sim this week. He said the old ILG Rw 01 profile is gone. He said they give the guys procedures and SOPs when they get here (1st day) and tell them exactly what they want. Gives them a couple of days to prepare. Tom Katri said that they would be using other sims as well. I think I heard Sovereign and Excell mentioned. By now someone has probably posted the new profile of aviationinterviews.

im glad it being changed....maybe it will weed out some of the screw ups....

last few years i havent been very impressed with the quality of my IOE guys ive been sent.

Perhaps if it didn't take over 3 months from sim to IOE, the IOE people wouldn't be so rusty. Nothing like opening the door of the jet for the first time after 12+ weeks have gone by. If the owners knew how much of their money is wasted in the training department......

Perhaps if it didn't take over 3 months from sim to IOE, the IOE people wouldn't be so rusty. Nothing like opening the door of the jet for the first time after 12+ weeks have gone by. If the owners knew how much of their money is wasted in the training department......

thats not the stuff im refering to. Im talking about just general flying skills.

Heard from a reliable source that starting in July the Ultra sim will be used for interviews. I believe it is due to sim availability. Not sure if it will stay in the Ultra after that but I believe it will.

Keep an eye on aviationinterviews.com for profile gouge.

Good Luck:pimp:

Latest resources

Back