Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VVJM265

NJA/NJI & CS Gents,

I’m curious as to how often do you actually get out of the lower 48 and into Europe, South America or the Pacific?

Thanks in advance,
VVJM265

Well one post & one PM. Thanks gentlemen. Would appreciate some other perspectives...

VVJM265 said:
NJA/NJI & CS Gents,

I’m curious as to how often do you actually get out of the lower 48 and into Europe, South America or the Pacific?

Thanks in advance,
VVJM265

Cs goes to the Carribean, Mexico, Canada and very occasionally to CA. It really depends on the aircraft you are on. I have been here 7 months and have only seen Canada, and Mexico. It just depends. Don't plan on a great deal of it at CS.

Internatinational

NJI International travel is largely dependant on aircraft, where you live, and whether you can extend for longer rotations. G-V’s do most of the real long distance stuff like Asia and Australia. Everyone does some Europe in the summer. Those who live in the NE do lots more. If you can head out for 10 days and longer, you have a better chance of getting trips far a field. Cuts down on airline expenses.

Speaking for the NJA Ultra. I would say about once every 3 months. Canada mostly in the summer and Bahamas in the winter.
My opinion, the less the better.

Fozzy, Yaw,
Thanks for the input gents.

Latest resources

Back