NJA Interview Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone have any updates??

Last I heard was Derinda is out of the office until the 17th...still waiting for TEB.

I sent the resume in and got the application packet within a week... sent it in the two days later and had an interview scheduled within a month. I do have 4000+ TT and two types... Also selected LAX as 1st Choice, DAL as 2nd. I hear they are NEEDING LAX pilots

I'm sure it was the LAX position that got the interview so quick. I've heard some of the other domiciles have waited up to 6 months.

I sent my App back in Oct., PBI was my first choice. App was accepted and still no call for an interview. Good Luck. (9 months and counting)!

Capt1900

Hang in there. I sent my app in last Sept and received the app accepted emil in Oct 2006. Also looking for PBI and I finally got the interview this month. If it goes in order....you should be called soon.

PBI is a long wait.

PBI is a looooong wait. I sent my app last Sep. App accepted in Oct. Interviewed in May. Offered job in June for an Oct PBI class. It's a long time but I know it will be worth the wait. I have many friends that work here. They all love it. Keep the faith.

Latest resources

Back