• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA How does this work?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty accurate on all accounts except the number of people allowed to leave the 18-day reserve is 10% measured against the fleet/seat, not 5%.

Cliff,

Do you work at NJA? I seem to remember this topic coming up not long ago. If you don't, I'm curious why you answer questions about NetJets instead of defering to those of us who do. It just seems a bit odd.:confused:

If you do work here, then please accept my appologies in advance.

Last edited:
Cliff,

Do you work at NJA? I seem to remember this topic coming up not long ago. If you don't, I'm curious why you answer questions about NetJets instead of defering to those of us who do. It just seems a bit odd.:confused:

Good question. you know what they say... "Jack of all trades. Master of none.":D

Cliff,

BWAHAHAHA!!! I just found it!!! Go read the third reply to the following thread!!!

Whats the best way to get to net jets

That will answer all your questions!

Pretty accurate on all accounts except the number of people allowed to leave the 18-day reserve is 10% measured against the fleet/seat, not 5%.

This statement dosn't make any sense to me.

There are only 2 restrictions as far numbers of pilots on certain schedules:

10% in your fleet AND seat are going to be on the 15 day flex. No more. No less.

No more than 40% can be on the 18 day fixed.

All the rest are on 7&7.

This statement dosn't make any sense to me.

There are only 2 restrictions as far numbers of pilots on certain schedules:

10% in your fleet AND seat are going to be on the 15 day flex. No more. No less.

No more than 40% can be on the 18 day fixed.

All the rest are on 7&7.

Fischman,

I think you misunderstood iamcdog! The third limitation is the amount of movement off of the 18 Day Fixed Schedule. The maximum percentage of pilots to move off of the 18 Day Fixed Schedule every bid period -- 3 times a year -- is 10%.

Hi!

Other posters have said they think on the 15 day reserve schedule you will work probably 10 or 11 days. 15 is the max.

On the 18 day schedule, apparently, you WILL work, in some format, 18 days that month.

10% of each fleet's pilots WILL be on the 15 day schedule, which is why you could get junior manned if need be.

The 18 day reserve will be up to 40% of each fleet pilots. It is voluntary. The only restriction, is that if less pilots bid for the 18 day schedule than were on it the last bid period (3 periods of 4 months per year), there is a limit on how much the % of the fleet pilots on the 18 day schedule can go.

For instance, if 30% of the Ultra pilots are on the 18 day schedule during a bid period, and ALL of them wanted off the next bid, that number may only be allowed to decrease to 25% of the pilots, so pilots may be junior manned in that situation also.

The above is scenario is pretty complicated, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Have A Nice Day!
cliff
GRB

Cliff,

I have to say: For someone that is not on the property yet, you seem to have a good working grasp of scheduling under the 2007 TA. There is no doubt, that it will help you once you are on the property.

Good luck!

Fischman,

I think you misunderstood iamcdog! The third limitation is the amount of movement off of the 18 Day Fixed Schedule. The maximum percentage of pilots to move off of the 18 Day Fixed Schedule every bid period -- 3 times a year -- is 10%.

Thanks IDE, yeah that's what I meant.

Latest resources

Back