NJA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SAEflyer said:
Once you get the interview you find out the next day. I got the call at 3:30pm and was sweating bullets. Linda said i was the last one on the list to get the call. I am not sure if they call you if you don't get the job. I was under the impression that they do but when she told me i was the last to get the call, i immediatley asked if that was a good thing. She responded that it was always a good thing when she called. Take that for what its worth and GOOD LUCK!

Linda only does the 'good news' calls. Derinda gets to do the 'bad news' calls, I think.

LostComm said:
They will fly you from your domicile only, at least that is my understanding.

I'm currently at indoc and that's the word as I understand it.

Of course you'll have to see my lawyer if you want a guarantee on that :)

Can anyone verify this?? They are flying me from my local little field for the interview but what about for training. It would be nice if we could pay the difference between the domicile and our home airport.

OK...I got this email...
Dear Crew applicant,
Thank you for your interest in employment with NetJets.

NJA – the following pertains to NetJets Aviation only.
NJA is currently filling interview slots for positions open.
NJA is currently sending out applications based upon selected resumes.
If you receive this automatic reply, you can be assured that we got your email.
If you sent an attached resume, thank you. We prefer resumes sent via email.
Our Minimum Hiring Requirements are:
An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (MEL) certificate.
A current FAA first class medical certificate (issued within 6 months)
2,500 hours total pilot flight time. This does not include flight engineer or special crew time.
500 hours of fixed-wing multi-engine airplane time, turbine or piston, within these 2,500 hours. Rotary-wing multi-engine time is not counted toward these 500 hours.
250 hours of instrument flight time, actual or simulated.
Military Pilots may apply a 1.2 conversion factor to total military time (TT * 1.2) to meet the 2500 minimum.
Recent Flight Currency - if your resume shows that you have been inactive or unemployed (i.e. 6 months) please include how you are staying current (simulator time, BFR, IPC etc)
Applicants should be willing to start/end their tours of duty at one of the following domiciles: TEB, CMH, PBI, DAL or LAX

Verifiable employment history over the past ten years, with dates, which should include recent professional pilot experience. The provisions of the Pilot Record Improvement Act of 1996 are strictly followed in pursuing background checks, and will require applicants to complete release forms. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.
We prefer some background with FAR part 91K, 121 or 135 operations. Applicants should possess outstanding basic airmanship skills and knowledge. Due to the nature of our mission – providing an Exclusive Experience to our owners and passengers, applicants should also possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
Our interview process includes questions on FAR 135 and FAR 91K regulations and a raw data simulator evaluation. We recommend a thorough review prior to interview.
NJA currently hires all pilots as First Officers, we do not hire directly into the Boeing Business Jet fleet.

Is this just a standard, "Yeah...we got your resume" email or does it mean anything else??

Inquiring minds and all...

Eric

automatic email

ashaman said:
Linda only does the 'good news' calls. Derinda gets to do the 'bad news' calls, I think.

My call came from Derinda and it was very good news. Derinda and Capt Wingate did my interview and it was very relaxed. Very straightforward and walked out of the interview nearly certain that I would get the job offer.

Swaayze said:
Jeez, so on any given day there are approx. 500 NetJets crews flying? Seems like I sure don't hear them that often.

Flying higher would help and also the call sign isn't NetJets,,, it is execjet...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back