• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Hilton Honors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Majority of fuel is direct billed or put on the aircraft Multi Service card. Food is almost always direct billed.

I'm doin both

There is alot of speculation right now about the company card.

The airline goes on the company card.

I'm waiting around to see what gives,

Therefore, I put one hotel on the company card, and the rest on my Citibank. (until it gets unraveled) (there was recently a post saying that the company card (GE) was f54king us over)

I have American Airlines citibank.

All Netjets pilots are also Hilton Platinum as soon as they are hired (or shortly there after) (Thanks to our travel commitee)

So I get Hilton at Hilton and at most of the others I have them give me American Airlines points.

Thats the way I'm doing it. There are 10 other guys who can tell you their plan. If you keep up with it, you can reap some good $hit!

Good luck.... and welcome aboard.

Semore

So you are allowed to get the company card and use it for some things and your own card for others? I was told earlier that this wasn't allowed. I would like to do that myself since NJ will put the airline tickets on the company card (but they won't be put onto a personal card) and then I'd want to do everything else on a personal card to get all the other points on that one without losing out on the points I could collect with the company card for the airline tickets. I guess I'll have to push harder to see if I can make that happen.

nope either the company card for everything or your card for everything. No sharing.

Sorry for bringing back an old post. If you want free airline tickets look at the United Visa. They are matching $1 for 1 mile on any purchases. Plus you get 17,000 miles just for signing up.

If you sign up for the top United platinum visa or whatever it is, you can get 20,000 points to start and a free companion ticket every year after year one, however all the United visa cards have yearly fees- up to about $140 a year. I've been looking for the best way to get airline miles at NJ and what I think might end up working will be to use the company card until I get to 40000 points since the company puts airline ticket expenses on that card if you have it (it should build the 40000 fairly quickly). Then give up the company card and use either an airline card or get the Hilton Honors Amex to use the rest of the year- then switch back to the company card the next year until 40000 points and continually switch back and forth. The T & E department has said you are allowed to switch cards, just not use them simultaneously for company expenses.

I use the Hilton amex card and put all hotel points toward SWA. I calculated a couple weeks ago I earn 1 round trip every month. Sometimes it takes 5 weeks. I started with all miles going to Delta and only earned one ticket in 6 months. SWA points are so easy to burn too. My wife and mother have never traveled so much. Hilton amex card has no fees.

The REI Visa card has no annual fee with 1% dividend, and who couldn't use more money at REI?

OK, i just started reading this thread for the first time and i'm a little overwhelmed, so excuse me if i missed something. I am starting at NJA next month, i already have a Hilton Platinum AX of my own, plus i'm a diamond HH guy with about 260000 points on my card right now. I want airline rewards more than anything. What is the best way to get TICKETS, i'm not so concerned with the Hilton points seeing i have a ton right now and i never even use them. Plus i know i still get my 15 points per dollar on my HH card anyways no matter whose card i'm using. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back