• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA App Timeframe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jrmyl,727, and Auburn - Did you guys have internal recs? I had no idea they were calling people so soon after the app accepted email. I've got my fingers crossed!!
YES 1 rec

Anyone else that downloaded the application online get the 6 page version about 2 months ago? It is now a 12 page app. that includes some more flight time breakdowns and a bunch of release forms for credit reports and background checks. Just wondering.

I filled out the other pages and just sent them in. Derinda never wrote me and told me anything though?

jrmyl,727, and Auburn - Did you guys have internal recs? I had no idea they were calling people so soon after the app accepted email. I've got my fingers crossed!!

Nope. No internal recs, i'm on my own. So that goes to show that it can be done! Good luck everybody!

Greetings. My app was accepted in Nov, and I received the email to interview in Mar today. No internal recs. Take care

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back