NJA App Timeframe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cams0820

I submitted an app 31Dec07 via snail mail and have not heard anything (no confirmation received, etc.) Is that normal or should I resubmit.

Thats normal. I would expect an app accepted email the middle of this month. I think Derinda only does them once a month. Got mine Jan 18 and submitted my app Dec 18. Hope that helps and I wouldn't worry yet. Its gonna be a long wait from what I hear for interviews?

are they still looking at hiring 400 this year? if so, i would think interviews should be constant, or am i off?

I was in indoc in January and they said they were looking to hire 450 this year. Additional 50 A/C to fleet. New hire intials been steady.
Hope this helps

Mailed app in on 12/15, received confirmation 1/15, interview invite on 1/26, and interview this monday 2/11.

Good luck.

mailed app in october, got acceptance e-mail in nov., interviewed in january, start class monday 2/11 ,can't wait ! Best of luck and tailwinds to all !

jrmyl,727, and Auburn - Did you guys have internal recs? I had no idea they were calling people so soon after the app accepted email. I've got my fingers crossed!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back