• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA and NJI merging?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So let's assume you were hired today as a GV F/O at NJI. If this thing goes through, you'll have to get seniority over a NJA captain to upgrade? Also, what is 1st and 2nd yr pay as an F/O at NJI??

Actually, you wouldn't get hired into the G-V. Everybody starts in the IVSP. First year pay is about $70K and about 3% more year 2. As for the rest......14 months and counting.

I believe the experience has proven valuable to both sides. My take on the transfer pilots has been very positive (except for the one *sshole who was just as bad at NJA, anyone want to come get him?).

The 3 or 4 pilots I've ran into are all great guys and seem to be easy going people.... but aren't we all?

I believe the sooner we can "agree" to co-habitat together, the better its going to be for all parties involved (cant believe I just said that).

Fly safe...

Wolfpack

I knew you were cool... It took a lot of internal convincing beforehand, but you are. My opinion of the other side has increased dramatically.

Peace out.

Hey Wolf - You back from Australia yet? If so how was it?

Awesome....

I replaced all my blood with Fosters. It was a little cold down there, but it was a great time.

Of course I had visions of my wife running off and leaving me for some Sydney Fire Fighter DUDE....

I woke up sober with a hang over on the flight back and guess who was sitting next to me ???

SHE WAS

Glad you had a good time mate! And please tell me you tried some local beers other than Fosters - theres a reason they export that stuff you know :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back