• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Citation Excel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good that way you won't pull the brake CB in the airplane..... :)

Heavy Set said:
How many XLS aircraft are on the property now and how many expected eventually? Will they just replace all of the current XLs? Will all XL pilots be cross-qualified in both? Beyond the seat improvements, any other differences between the two types?

5 on property, 45 more due with 50 options (at least that has always been the standard order at NJA).

HD

Now don't flame me just a question. With the seat lock of 2 years does that better my changes of upgrading faster? If it's a growing fleet could I possible beat someone to Captain on it because I'm seatlocked? Just wondering. Otherwise from what I hear I'll pay off my house before I see the 4th stripe. Wait a minute..... I don't even own a house yet! Crap!

90%+ of the pilots at NetJets are off seat lock. You're not going to beat anybody that wants it.

upgrades are taking so long your seatlock will be long gone before you upgrade.

Think 5 years.

Couple questions about Netjets

1. What is the hourly per diem?
2. How many more aircraft are on order...and how fast? They have what, a little over 500 now?
3. Is it 2 weeks vacation your first year? When does it move up to 3:)

Thanks

20sx said:
Couple questions about Netjets

1. What is the hourly per diem?
2. How many more aircraft are on order...and how fast? They have what, a little over 500 now?
3. Is it 2 weeks vacation your first year? When does it move up to 3:)

Thanks

1. $1.6/hr
2. As a Special Forces Demolition friend of mine told me once, "BooCoo, plus plenty equals enough..." Net of 15 (app) this year.
3. 5th year

HD

Thanks, just trying (of course, what else?) to see upgrade potential with new jets coming.

Latest resources

Back