NJ App accepted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IdRtherBsailing

I know there were threads done to death on this. However I have not seen any recent. So who most recently got an interview invite and when did they accept your application?

Thanks

Application sent mid Dec.
Application accepted Jan. 18
Interview offer March 30 for dates in April

Seems like they have a pretty good system of getting through the stack (about 10,000) of applications. Seem to be interviewing up to 30 per week and will hire up to 400 this year. Good luck. And as previously stated, internal recs help.

Application Sent: Early Oct
Application Accepted: Mid November
Interview: Still Waiting

I sent my stuff in before the new contract.

Application sent in November.
Accepted email in early December.
Updated via fax twice (last one a couple weeks ago)
Nothing yet...

App accepted in Late November and interview in early Jan.....had a few internals......internals help get the interview but getting the job is soley based on interview performance....hence why I get to try again someday soon for the 2nd shot

What L4B said. LORs will definitely get you an interview quicker, but you will live or die on what you do when you get there.

What L4B said. LORs will definitely get you an interview quicker, but you will live or die on what you do when you get there.

and I sunk in Jan.....did great on the two interviews but didnt do as well as I could have on the sim....DM said I can try again in 6 months.....so I plan to do just that

my guess is they have an overall score and I didnt make the cut....along with 7 other guys in my group....makes me wish I would have went to NJ a few years back when i was first thinking about it....shoulda coulda..

good luck to all...im not giving up just yet

Latest resources

Back