NJ App accepted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that a response of "application received" or "accepted?"

That must be a record because it seems like the average is about two months.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's probably a "received" message. I don't know because I already erased it.

does anyone know if selecting a desired base has any impact on how fast one is called for the interview. Is NJ trying to hire more people who have a certain preference for domicile?

As much as people dont want to believe it, it does actually have something to do with it... source... NJA executive

Time line for me. App handed directly to Derinda with internal LOR and 2 externals from cheif pilots on Feb 21st. Exactly 2 months later, today April 21st I got the app accepted e-mail. Heard is about a month after that before a invite to interview e-mail goes out.

Time line for me. App handed directly to Derinda with internal LOR and 2 externals from cheif pilots on Feb 21st. Exactly 2 months later, today April 21st I got the app accepted e-mail. Heard is about a month after that before a invite to interview e-mail goes out.

Sorry for the bad news....I think it will be longer than 1 month. Be prepared to wait up to a year to get an invite email.

Good luck with everything..

Sorry for the bad news....I think it will be longer than 1 month. Be prepared to wait up to a year to get an invite email.

Good luck with everything..

So how does that work when in the app accepted email they tell you they only retain your info for 11 months? According to my sources after 11 months you need to re apply.

Whats the deal with the PRIA packets?

Sent in my app, then got the pre-employement checks (PRIA) forms.

I heard they send those out first now??

So is there a difference between application received and application accepted?? If so, I didn't think it took 2 emails before you get the invite email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCP

Good luck with everything

Don't be too sure about that. I received the App accepted and interview invite in the same email exactly three days after the App received email. It certainly did not take a year.

So is there a difference between application received and application accepted?? If so, I didn't think it took 2 emails before you get the invite email.

I think there is only 1 e-mail about your app being accepted.

This is what i got, in the subject line it said NetJets App received.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with NetJets Aviation. We have received your application and will contact you if you are selected for an interview. We will retain your application on file for up to 11 months. At that time, you will need to reapply or provide updated information in order to continue to be considered for employment after that date (please utilize the attached form).

If you are selected for an interview you must possess and present a First Class Medical that is within the first 6 months of the date issued (ATP/PIC privileges in effect).

Please keep us apprised of any changes in your employment and keep us updated on any address or telephone changes (if we do not have a correct address on file you will be eliminated from further consideration). You may submit current information by faxing it to 614-239-4826 or by mailing it to the address listed below in care of NETJETS, Pilot Recruitment, but please, no telephone calls!

We would like to thank you for considering NETJETS for future employment.

Latest resources

Back