NJ App accepted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Application Sent: Early Nov
Application Accepted: Mid November(a week later)
Interview: Still Waiting...!

Have two internal letters of rec....

does anyone know if selecting a desired base has any impact on how fast one is called for the interview. Is NJ trying to hire more people who have a certain preference for domicile?

does anyone know if selecting a desired base has any impact on how fast one is called for the interview. Is NJ trying to hire more people who have a certain preference for domicile?

No, with 100 bases they could care less where you live.

Application Sent: Early Nov
Application Accepted: Mid November(a week later)
Interview: Still Waiting...!

Have two internal letters of rec....

I know the process changed in the past month. They only look at the letters of rec AFTER your interview not before. How that affects you getting a interview I don't know.

I know the process changed in the past month. They only look at the letters of rec AFTER your interview not before. How that affects you getting a interview I don't know.

Not according to the union interview team leader today. The LORs help to get you the interview, nothing more. Once you are at the interview, the applicant is judged on interview alone (at least right now).

I sent my stuff in last weekend and got a response two days later. Waiting for an interview if they like me.
My buddy wrote me a LOR and Emailed it in last Mon. He forwarded Derinda's response to me so I can say with utmost certainty that they look at LORs B4 they interview.

I sent my stuff in last weekend and got a response two days later. Waiting for an interview if they like me.
My buddy wrote me a LOR and Emailed it in last Mon. He forwarded Derinda's response to me so I can say with utmost certainty that they look at LORs B4 they interview.

Glad nothing changed :beer:

Is that a response of "application received" or "accepted?"

That must be a record because it seems like the average is about two months.

Latest resources

Back