• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nimbus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having said that, I still have hope for any aviation venture. The industry is stiffled and has little growth or change. This can't go on indefinitely. Some of the recent introductions into the market of various new designs is a breath of fresh air, and the bizjet manufacturers keep introducing high end equipment, but the industry at large needs more.

New powerplants, new construction techniques, new sales methods, new technology. It's a must if the industry has a future. I don't see a great deal of promise in the eclipse or nimbus, but I wish them all the best.

On a different note, I see you flew the 106. What was that like?

I don't know anything about Nimbus, but I believe that Eclipse has many experienced hands at the helm, including a former Ford exec.

Looks to me like they're building a real airplane. That could mean more jet jobs, which is a very good thing.

Air to air nukes? That's a new one to me.

How about maneuverability? That airplane has always facinated me. I know really nothing about it; perhaps it's just the appearance. How did it feel to fly?

Oh goody! A 350 kt airplane slowing everything up at FL350. Well come to think of it I would like to have one as a hood ornamate on my Lear 60. GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back