• Start date
  • Watchers 23

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here at Cactus, if your LAS based, that's all you need to say....everyone knows what kind of flying your doing. :(

91 said:
Greenpickle, your avatar creeps me out. Don't know why, but it does.

I know...that thing is really disturbing.

91 said:
Flying with Captain America, Mr. Company, loves to push new FO's around (his wife must beat him at home)....he lays out his "plan". ...As he is "briefing" me...I start smirking a little....Fortunately, since he's an old-timer....He comes back dragging a ladder, a ladder, across the same taxiway....
What a guy. I'm all for running a tight ship and on-time operation, but this character's detachment from reality, combined with his attitude towards input, made for an extremely "memorable" trip (as in, I always remember to avoid his employee number when I bid).

J "TURBO" S ???

You gotta be BUF based...I only know one old timer jumping out of airplanes for gpu's, bag loaders, ......ladders etc. I find it just plain entertaining. If this is the same guy you are talking about, he also has a son at our base. JR they call him....

i'mbatman said:
anal rapings.....luckily i've never done one...knock on wood
Well....except the years at our previous establishment. The Humanity!!!

Last edited:
They are called High speeds at XJ because in the SA227 the condition levers were called speed levers and when you wanted to go a little faster and make a lot more noise you left them at speeds high.

So High speeds.....I did way to many of them...that is why I can't hear any more.

91 said:
Greenpickle, your avatar creeps me out. Don't know why, but it does.

If you fly for a regoinal as long as I have it will no longer creep you out. In fact you will probably find her very soothing.

GP

Latest resources

Back