• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice Trip!!!!!????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if this trip is still here in the fall, I bet it goes REALLY senior...I know I'll bid for it....viva la college football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight ON!! Wait, all that will be aired is nebraska or UND (assuming they have a football team), barf!

Trojan

Last edited:
Why haven't you put the gun to your head and pulled the trigger? I couldn't even imagine Rapid City, but I did a 40 hour layover in Cedar Rapids and really came 2 seconds from ending it in front of the Quaker Oates Factory.

I'm taking a guess here - you don't have trip/duty rigs? Personally, I live for the 60 hour weekend layovers but then again, we get about 18 hours of pay to do it.

Take your golf clubs and play a round!!! (Ship them FedEx at your discount)

ok...KRAP aint that bad. there are plenty of bars near the hotel (assuming you are downtown) there is a tity bar. it is not a dry county. in the winter there aint nothing else to do but drink. been awhile since i been there, but it aint all that bad specialy in the summer.

I'm taking a guess here - you don't have trip/duty rigs? Personally, I live for the 60 hour weekend layovers but then again, we get about 18 hours of pay to do it.

Take your golf clubs and play a round!!! (Ship them FedEx at your discount)

No trip/duty rigs at Atlanta's Special Airline.

Latest resources

Back