Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bears...bears...polish Sausage...:)

Fn fal and all the other WI yuks,

I wish I still worked for that airline in MKE, because today would have been a GREAT day to go to work! I was working there when Michael Vick and the Falcons knocked your boy Fav-ree on his rear end...that was a good day...today would be outstanding though.

And you know what? I know the Bears aren't going anywhere this year - in the late 70's and most of the 80's, the Packers were terrible (remember Forrest Gregg?) - the Bears had a few good years in there, but for the last ten - fifteen years or so, the Pack has ruled the roost - I understand this...I don't like it, but history is history.

So forgive us, if you can, for being a little ecstatic over a victory that NO ONE (including me) ever thought the Bears could pull off - if you saw the halftime show, all of those idiots on FOX said things like "Yeah, whatever...the second half, the Packers will wake up and it won't be a problem." Seriously - even leading going into the half, no one thought the Bears would win. I thought it _might_ be close...

You packerbackers can talk trash all you want - h e l l, you've earned it over the last few years. Remember, though, we came to your SHRINE of a football stadium and what was that we heard in the fourth quarter? Besides the tears of your oh-so-tough quarterback who, I might add, was looking like the Fav-ree of old (throwing picks left and right), what was that, ye masses of cheese on heads? Oh, right...SILENCE!!!!!!! I've _never_ heard a quieter Packer game - whether at the old County stadium or the over-rated, often cliched "FROZEN TUNDRA". And if we lose _all_ of our remaining games this year, which is a possibility, I grant you, it'll be just a little sweeter because yesterday, we kicked your a s ses.

We will see ya on Jan. 2nd - until then, enjoy your season!

And, I suppose I should throw a bone to all the Detroit folks - enjoy the ride while you can. You guys have a good team. Do I hear a firing and re-hiring of Wayne Fonts (sp)?

-brew3

Hi everyone,

My name is Scott, and I'm a Lions fan.

My last Lions game was Sunday...

Since I really hate success, winning and anything associated with the positive I also like the Bears :D

Nice job against the pack...

What's next?

A first yr starter QB, rookie head coach, rookie O-coordinator and rookie D-coordinator walk into Green Bay and slam the Packers.

The Lions start off 2-0.

The Cubs and Red Sox are in the races to make it to the play-offs and chosen to meet in the World Series?

I think it's time to start going to church, and praying. Something bad, real bad is going to happen.

Its Ok, because I will always have that vision of Urlacher stripping the ball from Green on the goal line, then pushing Favra face first into the dirt. The little B!tch deserved it!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back