Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jedi_Cheese said:
BUT NOT TODAY!!!
Ok, everyone get's lucky every once in awhile.

The Bears ain't going anywhere this year. One look at the roster will back this up, they are in for one Longggggggg season.

3 5 0

Jedi_Cheese said:
BUT NOT TODAY!!!
Hahaha...but I had to say it.

Actually, I'll take the Bears over the Vi-Queens, any day! :)

I was visiting the relatives in Milwaukee today at a family b-day party, and needless to say it was a fun game for me to watch (my bro and I are the only Bears fans in the family, everyone else is green and gold).

They talked big until about halftime, then they started getting real quiet... O' how the mighty have fallen :D

350DRIVER said:
Ok, everyone get's lucky every once in awhile.

The Bears ain't going anywhere this year. One look at the roster will back this up, they are in for one Longggggggg season.

3 5 0
Even more reason to celebrate!

Wow! Week 2 and we're already handing out the Lomardi trophy. Let's call the rest of the season off, because the Bears beat the Packers. Wait a minute...didn't the Lions win today?...

Sarka said:
Wow! Week 2 and we're already handing out the Lomardi trophy. Let's call the rest of the season off, because the Bears beat the Packers. Wait a minute...didn't the Lions win today?...
We are merely celebrating our victory over our northern neighbors. Noone thinks we are going to make a ring run this year...

Jedi_Cheese said:
We are merely celebrating our victory over our northern neighbors. Noone thinks we are going to make a ring run this year...
Yea. I know. I'm just yankin' your chain a little, but last year at this time all I heard was how the Bengals were on their way back to the SB. Enjoy your win over your rival. My father-in-law is a HUGH Bears fan and was grinning all afternoon.

One question, how can a Bears fan have anything to do with "cheese" as your tag?

Sarka said:
One question, how can a Bears fan have anything to do with "cheese" as your tag?
My last name is spelled like cheese (Chiesa) and from age 5 through HS, I lived in WI.

Man. A Bears fan in WI. Bet you've been taking cr@p for a while. Good luck.

I'm a Bears fan for life that lives in Chicago. My girlfriend is a Packers fan for life who lives in Milwaukee. Today was a great day. Thank goodness I'm out of town right now... because I can rub it in like mad and won't have to sleep on the couch. :D

Love to see the cheeseheads lose. But who was it that beat da Bears last week?

Yep, that's right, the 2-0 LIONS!!!

Who'da thunk it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back