Next SWA DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KLR1397,

You hit the nail on the head! I did however, put in that 15% margin of error.

Maybe we should start a pool for the date of the next CPDC?

Hey SWA guy- Would be glad to go in on a pool it almost being March madness, although I am sure you have the insider information on that one... For the rest, I did have my type in June 2006 from HPA. Am exstatic to be part of SWA later this year! Luck to everyone else, klr

See you guys in Dallas! Interviewed Feb. 6th with the type!

Any idea of how long the wait in the pool is?

See you guys in Dallas! Interviewed Feb. 6th with the type!

Any idea of how long the wait in the pool is?

Congrats Dude! I was hired in the Feb DB was told to expect the 25 Apr or 9 May class. From what I understand SWA needs guys in training ASAP. Having the type will work in your favor.

Jim

Congrats Dude! I was hired in the Feb DB was told to expect the 25 Apr or 9 May class. From what I understand SWA needs guys in training ASAP. Having the type will work in your favor.

Jim

That is good news! The sooner the better.

I guess I will be changing my username to FlyWN!!!

So are the calls all finished from the last DB? It doesn't seem like that many were selected if they are.

Gorditas

Don't know if they are finished or not, but it seemed like all the CP's or their ACP's were active on Friday calling. I have not heard (does not mean it is the case) anybody from my group get the letter (Feb 13th). I think if my count is correct 5/18 got the call, 2 or 3 got told they were being pushed to the April DB which leaves about 10 that might (hopefully not!) get the letter. That seems pretty much right in line with what they have done in the past. Best of Luck! klr

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back