Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Blue City

My money is on Phoenix (PHX).

Hey there is a rumor going around that Airtran is going to start another city out of ATL....... last I heard it was PHX or SFO so it would make sense if PHX was the next city for Jetblue.

Jetblue320,

Is that just a guess or can you back that up with some company info? Just curious......................

Networ-King said:
If not TSA then Mesa or someone like them.... like B6 said.....lowest bidder wins......screw customer service, as long as they have a jet with Delta colors on that route management is happy

Thankfully, Mesa can't fly as a DCI carrier (they fly CRJ900s), but you're 100% right about the 'bottom line only' mentality of management.

Hey, what about the next Jetblue hub? Can somebody actually give me a good educated guess on a city that not only needs the hub, but also has room to grow and give Jetblue new gates.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

We at AAI already have an LOA for Ryan to lauch subservice to both SFO and PHX. I thought SWA already did PHX along with AmWest? Yeah Delta needs JBLU in ATL...right Im rather shure with Song and AAI JBLU growth in ATL would be a lower priority but what do I know.

General Lee said:
Hey, what about the next Jetblue hub? Can somebody actually give me a good educated guess on a city that not only needs the hub, but also has room to grow and give Jetblue new gates.

GL,

Hub is such a poor choice of words. But, I guess it's just semantics(sp).

Anyway, stayed tuned to the news wire, you'll get your answer soon. Should be in the next few days.

See ya.

FlyDeltasJets said:

Hey FDJ, welcome back?

I don't think BOS will be a focus city for us, but yes, perhaps service there. DN claimed only one more city this year, maybe even none, so ??.

See ya.

Jetblue320,

Come on man, I asked for an eductated guess---don't keep me hanging with "you will know in two days..." crap. What would be your guess? You probably aren't privey to the actual place, so give me a guess and state why you think it would work.

Latest resources

Back