Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yahtzee

Season Ticket Holder
Any guesses where JetBlue may start service next?

Boston, Charlotte...???

Don't know..........:confused:

Just hope that its out of ATL so that Delta in its infinate wisdom could retaliate with some mainline growth instead of DCI growth. Seems to be the only way these management types will grow mainline. Unless the CRJ 700 comes with drop tanks and can make it all the way to the west coast........;)

DCI---I think it is Delta Connection Incorporated...???

Networ-King,

I does seem that way. The only way we are expanding as of late is with the help of Jetblue. Those guys will state, ofcourse, that we will lose our a$$ big time due to the lowering of fares, but it does seem to help us. And, we do need to compete here---and hopefully fares will be going up--which will help everyone.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes: ;)

DCI?????????

Delta Connection Inc.

AKA

Skywest
American Eagle
Chautauqua
ASA
Comair
ACA
TSA (Transtates) Coming soon to an Airport near you!

and next in line is SONG when Delta sells it off and IT becomes part of DCI. The writing is on the walls. Hope Im wrong.

General,

It doesn't matter what the Jetblue guys say.........as long as they just keep growing out of ATL, then Delta will have to match them and hence mainline growth. So Jetblue, please hurry up and get more planes. :D :D

B6 is right...... heck Delta's got American Eagle doing their west coast crap form LA. With CHQ in negotiations and the pilots sticking to their guns Delta management will find someone else to do the flying. If not TSA then Mesa or someone like them.... like B6 said.....lowest bidder wins......screw customer service, as long as they have a jet with Delta colors on that route management is happy. Now come on Jetblue.......get those new routes out of ATL started....pppllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee:D :D

next jetBlue city ?

I'm hoping to finally see something in the Carolinas. CLT or RDU ?

"No longer squawking 7500"

BluesBusDriver,

Thanks for unhijacking this thread. I'm hoping for CLT.

Yahtz

P.S. General Lee...I really am pulling for you guys at Delta and thanks for giving me a second chance. I just had to sit back and smile at all the banter about DCI by the Delta guys since I've done the same thing in other posts. Wishing you the best!

Latest resources

Back