Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NewsAvia reports SWA seeking route authority in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Careful with that one Flops. Aren't we king of stopping on the way back from Europe for gas in those 757's

Fortunately, if FINALLY sounds like someone sane is working in UCH management and are replacing those 757s with 767s. Those fuel stops were doing some damage with elite customer loyalty.

On the same note, it's great to see that they're upguaging from 50 seaters to a lot of mainline flying. Cramped RJs - another thing that chased away elite customers from UCH.

Careful with that one Flops. Aren't we king of stopping on the way back from Europe for gas in those 757's

Vastly different to make Westbound stops in winter weather, than to apply for routes that don't match a fleet even in the least bit. Esp when said airline was going to "take over Hawaii" but can't write an etops program.

Vastly different to make Westbound stops in winter weather, than to apply for routes that don't match a fleet even in the least bit. Esp when said airline was going to "take over Hawaii" but can't write an etops program.

You guys are too obsessed with SWA. I work at this place and I don't get as much info as you. Somebody flys a 757 to the U.S. From Europe? News to me, I could care less about this industry. I get paid twice a month and fly trips in between. Actually the airplane crap gets in the way of my golfing, so I get on here occasionally to see what is new. Same crap from the same people, work work work, southwest, work work work ETOPS.

:puke:

Just wait until SWA starts landing on ungrooved jungle runways in the rain, going to get interesting.

You guys are too obsessed with SWA. I work at this place and I don't get as much info as you. Somebody flys a 757 to the U.S. From Europe? News to me, I could care less about this industry. I get paid twice a month and fly trips in between. Actually the airplane crap gets in the way of my golfing, so I get on here occasionally to see what is new. Same crap from the same people, work work work, southwest, work work work ETOPS.

:puke:

Look at Canyon, taking the high road....

Show us all your W2.....you know ya wanna, just a peek, c'mon. It makes you all feel better....

Man; if only you'd learn that exact same thing. :blush:

Too bad you don't work for Delta--you'd fit right in with General Lee and Bill Lumberg. :bawling:

Bubba

C'mon Bubba...really? That's low....me in the same sentence with HIM?

"... And then the zombies are gonna cross the border and I can't shoot em' cause the government is taking my guns and stealing all my money , MY MONEY!!"

:laugh:

C'mon Bubba...really? That's low....me in the same sentence with HIM?

That's funny, I thought the same about you.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Throttle back GL....you aren't the hero you think you are

Latest resources

Back