Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NewsAvia reports SWA seeking route authority in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what Dog? I've been here since the beginning. You? Not so much.

!

You've been where since the beginning, redklown? FlightInfo? You joined in 04. I joined in 02. Are you talking out of your ass again? Perhaps you're referring to SWA. If you were there from the beginning, only have 8000 hrs and still jerking gear you truly are a loser. Once again I have no idea what you're talking about but that makes two of us

Oh look, another SWA thread in which redclown makes a fool of himself and acts like a dick. Shocker. :rolleyes:

Oh look, another SWA thread in which redclown makes a fool of himself and acts like a dick. Shocker. :rolleyes:

Wow. I was wondering if this roach would crawl out from under his rock. Now back to selling double wides!

Dog,

'02 vs '04. Yea, you got me. Just shows how much of lurker you've been on here. What 70 post/yr? Have your wife give you a big hug tonight about not being a CA.

Just keep saying this...."I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me" You'll be just fine.

Last edited:
You guys should just take them out, measure them, and settle it like boys.

My 8 year old is more mature than either of you. Get a hobby.

I can't find any other news source for the route applications - seems odd. I would have imagined someone else would have picked this story up. Have there been any memos from SWA?

I can't find any other news source for the route applications - seems odd. I would have imagined someone else would have picked this story up. Have there been any memos from SWA?

Makes a bigger media splash when the airline applying actually has equipment that can do it

Wow. I was wondering if this roach would crawl out from under his rock. Now back to selling double wides!

Dog,

'02 vs '04. Yea, you got me. Just shows how much of lurker you've been on here. What 70 post/yr? Have your wife give you a big hug tonight about not being a CA.

Just keep saying this...."I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me" You'll be just fine.

You truly are an azzclown. Even when you're called out as being dead wrong, which is most of the time, you can't just shut your mouth. Now you give me chit about being a lurker, cause I don't post daily on chit that has nothing to do with me, or I know nothing about. I carry no ego into the cockpit I just try to do a good job no matter what seat I'm in. Try to contain your postings to things you actually know something about.

How ironic that the joker who works for the trailer park of the skies would make a joke about selling double-wides (I don't, by the way).

Latest resources

Back