Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NewsAvia reports SWA seeking route authority in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to know how the world turns if you want the world to turn your way!

You know honestly, it doesn't matter to me if we cover South America or not. I was just restating what GK has said publicly. Take it for what it's worth.

I enjoy flying in the states and getting done early (10-11am) after a short three day trip. I'll probably bid away from international and just keep maximizing my domestic schedule.

Hey Freight, have you learned how to fly the 300 from the right seat yet? I hear of some guys having real problems there. Remember the auto-throttles buddy. Serenity now!

PS - How's your AirTran Profit sharing account?

Naw, they'll just use the 300's, after another re-skin, and stop at about 5 places enroute. It'd be a fun trip, FLL-CCS-BOG-LIM. I'll bid it after I upgrade and take redklown with me and teach him to fly in the mountains, after he learns to shut his koksukr

Man; if only you'd learn that exact same thing. :blush:

Doesn't matter what the subject is; you always somehow turn it into a Southwest bash, highlighting your bitterness and angst: "blah blah blah, AirTran, blah blah blah, Southwest sucks, blah blah blah, I got screwed."

Too bad you don't work for Delta--you'd fit right in with General Lee and Bill Lumberg. :bawling:

Bubba

Doesn't matter what the subject is; you always somehow turn it into a Southwest bash, highlighting your bitterness and angst: "blah blah blah, AirTran, blah blah blah, Southwest sucks, blah blah blah, I got screwed."

Too bad you don't work for Delta--you'd fit right in with General Lee and Bill Lumberg. :bawling:

Bubba

Bobby, you forgot the slow down! part !

You know honestly, it doesn't matter to me if we cover South America or not. I was just restating what GK has said publicly. Take it for what it's worth.

I enjoy flying in the states and getting done early (10-11am) after a short three day trip. I'll probably bid away from international and just keep maximizing my domestic schedule.

Hey Freight, have you learned how to fly the 300 from the right seat yet? I hear of some guys having real problems there. Remember the auto-throttles buddy. Serenity now!

PS - How's your AirTran Profit sharing account?

I flew DC-8's to all points south, those same places you're salivating about but would kill yourself going to, unless some Captain plays seeing-eye dog for you. The -300 is kinda like a DC-8, just half as many throttles. I like flying it, been flying jets without autothrottles while you were still sukking milk out of a bottle so it's not much of an issue. I'm glad you have realized it's best to stay away from those intl routes. A man's got to know his limitations.

Bubba

I'm not bashing SWA, I luv it here :) All the guys have been super-cool and I'm having a blast! Course, I haven't flown with you, I'm sure that would sukk and I'm sure most of your co-pilots would agree. :) Not really sure what all your "blah blah blah" is about but whatever. You have close to 2000 posts, I have about 925. Heed your own advice about keeping your mouth shut. Think about it

Should I start calling you Sir?

You should have really gotten hired at a major with so much experience and charm. Wait, I think they require both.

I work at a major. Largest domestic carrier in the US

I'm not bashing SWA, I luv it here :) All the guys have been super-cool and I'm having a blast! Course, I haven't flown with you, I'm sure that would sukk and I'm sure most of your co-pilots would agree. :) Not really sure what all your "blah blah blah" is about but whatever. You have close to 2000 posts, I have about 925. Heed your own advice about keeping your mouth shut. Think about it

You know what Dog? I've been here since the beginning. You? Not so much.

As far as SW goes, I hear most of the FAT guys are happy here. And that's a good thing....I want them to be. I'm not so sure about your sincerity though. Why?(as SWA Bubba pointed out), all you want to do is turn this into a bitch-fest about how you lost your seat.

It's done an over, but if you want to spend your next 1,000 post lamenting about something you can't change, then have at.

Hey. Have a good weekend!

Latest resources

Back