Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NewsAvia reports SWA seeking route authority in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hit a duck with a golf ball today...dang slice...but those things are fast and mean!

Crazy time indeed. The Q1 numbers were down due to hedging losses that were consolidated for the year into this particular quarter. The next three will be amazing, and you will eat humble pie. And, I can't wait to see you fly to Argentina in a 737 from Hobby. That truly will be fannnntastic! You will have cramps and probably deep vein thrombosis. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am confused

Is he shorting DAL stock ?

Why would he be eating humble pie . I think everyone wants to see the industry do well .

I keep hearing the rumor about Boeing offering cheap 767s since the line will be reopened for the Air Force tankers?

SWA could keep the cost down and order 767 with no etops hardware. Might as well, since writing an acceptable etops program proved to difficult;)

Even with the Max, you're going to a cock fight with a duck

Naw, they'll just use the 300's, after another re-skin, and stop at about 5 places enroute. It'd be a fun trip, FLL-CCS-BOG-LIM. I'll bid it after I upgrade and take redklown with me and teach him to fly in the mountains, after he learns to shut his koksukr

I heard Gary Kelly is scouring the desert for Old Concordes because the Spirit Warriors need something to brag about besides their W2s and leather jackets.

Naw, they'll just use the 300's, after another re-skin, and stop at about 5 places enroute. It'd be a fun trip, FLL-CCS-BOG-LIM. I'll bid it after I upgrade and take redklown with me and teach him to fly in the mountains, after he learns to shut his koksukr

That'll work. Teaching Red carries what? About 50-75 dollar/hr over ride;)?

Seriously, exciting news for SWA. I appreciate that the airline is applying for the route authority, instead of asking it be taken from another airline. Recent history being what it is...

I thought it was wild that SW net profit was 81 Million dollars higher than Delta. Crazy times indeed.

I think within 5 years you'll see Southwest serving almost all of South America, especially when the Max shows up in less than two years.

You have to know how the world turns if you want the world to turn your way!

Latest resources

Back