• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

NewsAvia reports SWA seeking route authority in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru.

Andy

12/13/2012
Total Time
Careful with that one Flops. Aren't we king of stopping on the way back from Europe for gas in those 757's

Fortunately, if FINALLY sounds like someone sane is working in UCH management and are replacing those 757s with 767s. Those fuel stops were doing some damage with elite customer loyalty.

On the same note, it's great to see that they're upguaging from 50 seaters to a lot of mainline flying. Cramped RJs - another thing that chased away elite customers from UCH.

Flopgut

Total Time
Careful with that one Flops. Aren't we king of stopping on the way back from Europe for gas in those 757's

Vastly different to make Westbound stops in winter weather, than to apply for routes that don't match a fleet even in the least bit. Esp when said airline was going to "take over Hawaii" but can't write an etops program.

canyonblue

Everyone loves Southwest
Total Time
15000+
Vastly different to make Westbound stops in winter weather, than to apply for routes that don't match a fleet even in the least bit. Esp when said airline was going to "take over Hawaii" but can't write an etops program.

You guys are too obsessed with SWA. I work at this place and I don't get as much info as you. Somebody flys a 757 to the U.S. From Europe? News to me, I could care less about this industry. I get paid twice a month and fly trips in between. Actually the airplane crap gets in the way of my golfing, so I get on here occasionally to see what is new. Same crap from the same people, work work work, southwest, work work work ETOPS.

:puke:

SIG600

Total Time
Just wait until SWA starts landing on ungrooved jungle runways in the rain, going to get interesting.

FurloughedAgain

Cabin Heating & Air Tech.
Total Time
10000+
. Same crap from the same people, work work work, southwest, work work work ETOPS. :

"... And then the zombies are gonna cross the border and I can't shoot em' cause the government is taking my guns and stealing all my money , MY MONEY!!"

BILL LUMBERG

Total Time
9 to 5
You guys are too obsessed with SWA. I work at this place and I don't get as much info as you. Somebody flys a 757 to the U.S. From Europe? News to me, I could care less about this industry. I get paid twice a month and fly trips in between. Actually the airplane crap gets in the way of my golfing, so I get on here occasionally to see what is new. Same crap from the same people, work work work, southwest, work work work ETOPS.

:puke:

Look at Canyon, taking the high road....

Show us all your W2.....you know ya wanna, just a peek, c'mon. It makes you all feel better....

BILL LUMBERG

Total Time
9 to 5
Man; if only you'd learn that exact same thing. :blush:

Too bad you don't work for Delta--you'd fit right in with General Lee and Bill Lumberg. :bawling:

Bubba

C'mon Bubba...really? That's low....me in the same sentence with HIM?

canyonblue

Everyone loves Southwest
Total Time
15000+
"... And then the zombies are gonna cross the border and I can't shoot em' cause the government is taking my guns and stealing all my money , MY MONEY!!"

:laugh:

General Lee

Total Time
A lot

That's funny, I thought the same about you.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

BILL LUMBERG

Total Time
9 to 5
Throttle back GL....you aren't the hero you think you are

SWA Bubba

Total Time
>10000

I only meant insofar as you both work for Delta, but I do see what you mean. How 'bout I differentiate by adding that you are generally more civilized and adult than the General....

Bubba

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Last edited:

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
I only meant insofar as you both work for Delta, but I do see what you mean. How 'bout I differentiate by adding that you are generally more civilized and adult than the General....

Bubba

I think you just insulted Bill again :)

canyonblue

Everyone loves Southwest
Total Time
15000+
I think you just insulted Bill again :)

Most of us have around 1000 to 3000 posts on this forum. It's pretty obvious that that seems to be the NORM. Anyone over that range is NOT THE NORM. Pretty obvious who the fake is.

canyonblue

Everyone loves Southwest
Total Time
15000+
Look at Canyon, taking the high road....

Show us all your W2.....you know ya wanna, just a peek, c'mon. It makes you all feel better....

Sorry, but that post is really weird. :confused: